vrijdag 6 maart 2009

Snowdrops....sneeuwklokjes

I tried to bring some spring in the bedroom. I made an effort to digg out a couple of parts of the white snowdrops from my allotment, I 've put them in pots and vases and the small flowers that fell off ended up in these small bottles, all found in the mud....
Vandaag maar eens wat lente in de slaapkamer gebracht...heel simpel met een paar sneeuwklokjes...ik had een paar pollen opgegraven uit mijn volkstuin en die in potten en schalen in de kamer gezet. Dat doe ik ieder jaar, als ze dan uitgebloeid zijn scheur ik de pollen en plant ze weer uit op verschillende plaatsen in de tuin...zo worden het er elk jaar meer. De afvalligen (de klokjes die van de pollen afgevallen waren) heb ik in kleine flesjes gezet...bodemvondsten die ooit opgegraven zijn.
They gave a sort of feeling of the spring and they did not cost a fortune, next week I will put them back (the big parts with the soil at the bulbs that are now in pots in the livingroom) in the soil so they will grow again and there will be even more snowdrops next year.

Ze geven meteen een lentegevoel als je de slaapkamer binnenkomt, ze geuren heerlijk en het hoeft geen vermogen te kosten.











12 opmerkingen:

Bonjade zei

Die vaasjes zijn toch echt super hè? Ben je zelf aan het graven gegaan...... er lijkt wel parelmoer op te zitten.......
Echt genoten weer.
Fijn weekend

Anoniem zei

Goh, wat heb jij een mooie slaapkamer.
wij willen die van ons ook veranderen, ik weet alleen nog niet hoe...als ik jouw kamer zie dan denk ik...misschien is wit een idee?
groetjes, Anna

Charlene zei

Beautiful! The snowdrops are so simple yet elegant.

The Willow Rose zei

Great eye candy...Thanks, you take beautiful pictures. What kind of camera do you use? Love your blog.
Blessing, Regina

Mayflower zei

Het is je goed gelukt, ik krijg er echt een voorjaarsgevoel van. Wat zijn het toch schattige bloempjes.
Je heb er weer prachtige fotocollages van gemaakt en je heb een hele mooie slaapkamer.
Fijn weekend.
Groetjes Mea

Trisha zei

Sylvia,
I too have admired your blog for quite some time and would love to add you to my list of "inspiring blogs".

Best Wishes to you,
Trisha Evans
a vintage white

Bleudelavande zei

Great!!! Simply great!I love the transparency of glasses,are so delicate!!!BYE

Ali @ Betty and Violet zei

Your photographs are so beautiful, I too love snowdrops (we have lots in our garden at the moment).

Your home looks so calm and beautiful and I really like the collage of all the small photographs together, did you make this in flickr?

Tine zei

Hello...

all these Pictures are my Favorites !!! For me it is the Best Collection from you .... I like everthing, the colour, the Style....wunderful

Heartly Hugs Christine

FEDERICA zei

What a beautiful blog and photos! Congratulation!
Hugs,
Federica.

Les Cotrions zei

Hello my friend!!! Thank you so much for your sooo sweet comment! I'm impressioned...your bedroom is a dream!!! I just love your floral arrangements..so pure and romantic!!!
Enjoy your wonderful home!
Have a great week end!
Warm hugs
Vale

The Quintessential Magpie zei

Beautiful photographs of those snowdrops and bottles! I dropped by to visit for Pink Saturday and enjoyed seeing your blog. You have some lovely photographs here.

Happy Pink Saturday!

XO,

Sheila :-)