zaterdag 19 juni 2010

pink saturday: Flowers

At our local museum, streekmuseum Hoeksche Waard, there is just enough pink to fill a post for today...if you want to find out more about it, just visit Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Look at this peony... isn't she lovely?
these swans are in an never ending meeting...







Though the pionies are spectacular, I do still love my own aquilea's in my own allotment...



The one at the right side at the top is trying so hard to look like a peony...

6 opmerkingen:

Logement it Foarhus zei

In een woord, wat een juweeltjes,

fijn weekend en groetjes van Pauline

Laura @ 52 FLEA zei

Love those pinks! So feminine and pretty....Thank you for starting my day with beautiful images...now I am surely in a happy mood! :)

SPLENDEROSA zei

I never tire of seeing these beautiful images. Have a wonderful weekend sweetie. xx's

nannykim zei

I love peony flowers--I don't have any. Beautiful pictures!

Passione Helena zei

Prachtig, prachtig!

En de zwanen, jeetje wat bijzonder!

Fijne dag,
Liefs Helena

Jacqueline zei

Such beautiful photographs of beautiful, delicate pink floweres.
Many thanks for your lovely comment on my giveaway post. You are really kind.
Have a lovely new week. XXXX