zaterdag 19 juni 2010

pink saturday: Flowers

At our local museum, streekmuseum Hoeksche Waard, there is just enough pink to fill a post for today...if you want to find out more about it, just visit Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
Look at this peony... isn't she lovely?
these swans are in an never ending meeting...







Though the pionies are spectacular, I do still love my own aquilea's in my own allotment...



The one at the right side at the top is trying so hard to look like a peony...

6 opmerkingen:

Pauline Kick, Logement it Foarhûs zei

In een woord, wat een juweeltjes,

fijn weekend en groetjes van Pauline

Laura @ 52 FLEA zei

Love those pinks! So feminine and pretty....Thank you for starting my day with beautiful images...now I am surely in a happy mood! :)

Splenderosa zei

I never tire of seeing these beautiful images. Have a wonderful weekend sweetie. xx's

nannykim zei

I love peony flowers--I don't have any. Beautiful pictures!

Passione Helena zei

Prachtig, prachtig!

En de zwanen, jeetje wat bijzonder!

Fijne dag,
Liefs Helena

Jacqueline @ HOME zei

Such beautiful photographs of beautiful, delicate pink floweres.
Many thanks for your lovely comment on my giveaway post. You are really kind.
Have a lovely new week. XXXX